Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Socioeconomic Observation

People, at least in Hawaii, have hit an extreme. Driving around today, I noticed extreme wackiness 5 times. A guy running down the middle of the road, exercising. But in the middle of the road for no apparent reason. 2 car broken down, 75 feet from each other, people working on them, and one withthe wheel gone and resting on drum. People driving erratic...fast slow fast. Weird, real weird.

Hurricane was supposed to arrive today, my birthday. It fizzled, but we will see tomorrow. Even a tropical storm out here can pack some punch.

We are getting an interesting mix of visitors. I hope people enjoy some of my rantings and chart ideas. FOMC is hardly talked about. Maybe Big Ben shot his bullets and is done.



1 comment:

  1. I hope you continue blogging in the same vein.

    from Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Insightful and Useful Comment!