Saturday, September 5, 2009

If you like what you see over on this Blog

One BLOG owner has complained about Hawaii Trading posting on their site, and "pimping your blog". I will probably be posting less on some other sites. So if you like what you see, please bookmark or drop an icon on your desktop as waiting for my posts on other blogs may not be as frequent. Plus IMHO I think I have some pretty good stuff that you won't get anywhere else, and the price is right :-)

45,000 visits and like 50 comments? I guess I was a blog lurker for years before I thought I knew enough to even comment. But please take the time to provide some feedback, comments, additional insight, or just be irreverent. Hell....this September we are even having a special on Rants. Go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insightful and Useful Comment!