Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It is possible, but not probable


I think it is time to start pursuing long trades, and I don't mean QID, SDS, and the like of 2x Shorts.

Because everyone and their brother is pursuing long trades....so catch the trend....are you nuts?  Not a trend follower?

Because of this, I remphasize my call of the top....

TOP!

Now to hedge my non-bets....let's just say, be on guard.   Be ready to throw down.  Get your favorite tickers ready.  Throw some tickers up as a comment, I will run them through my TA.

And finally....if we can possibly add one more thing balanced on the outcome of this Fridays jobs report....

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/my-cousin-vinny-biological-clock/222A941320CB578A64BA222A941320CB578A64BAOut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insightful and Useful Comment!