Sunday, May 30, 2010

BP keeps talking about how much money they are spending on this out of control gash in the ocean floor that is polluting our country.

I am sure they are trying hard, but the arrogance and lack of immediate backup plans is also obvious.

Link below is worth watching.   It explains alot of the technical aspects of the well, the problem, and solutions tried so far.   It is clear that BP wants the oil down there.  

The joke below is attributed to Warren Buffet.
 A very successful oilman dies. He faces Saint Peter, who says, “You’ve been a good man and normally I’d send you to heaven, but heaven is full. We only have a place in hell.” The oilman says, “Any chance I could talk to other oilmen who are in heaven? Maybe I can convince someone to switch places with me?” Saint Peter says, “It’s never happened before, but sure, I don’t see any harm in it.” The oilman goes to heaven, finds an oilmen convention and yells, “They found a huge oil discovery in hell!” Oilmen are stampeding out of heaven to hell, and our oilman is running with them. Saint Peter asks him “Why are you going to hell with them? I have a spot in heaven, you can stay.” The oilman answers – “Are you kidding, what if it’s true?”

http://bp.concerts.com/gom/kentwells_update24052010.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insightful and Useful Comment!