Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wave 2 Socio Observations

As confidence returns I note the following of the last week:

More accidents on the road, I guess people driving faster and more distracted by all the important things happening.

Girls dressing up with more extroverted clothing.

One "lay person" stating the economy is picking up.

The price of wines have gone up around 15% to 20%, they must be trying to regain margin.   I didn't see anyone buying the nicer wines though.

An associate stating that I am putting all my money into the Australian Dollar.

Wave 2's are fake-out moves.

It has been a heck of a frog boil, went further than I would have though. 

Europe is about to open, they do game the ES futures, and HBB has some late night gamesters to also partake.  

2 comments:

  1. "Wave 2's are fake-out moves."

    you re so right

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it continues today (the fake out, not me being right) :)

    ReplyDelete

Insightful and Useful Comment!