Sunday, October 10, 2010

AUD short, and World Visitors

Banked a nice $1000 last week on AUD short bet of $1000, fortunately closed it out before the subsequent ramp. Short again based on the PRS, which if you don't know what it is, use the search box on this blog.

Like this stuff, sign up as a follower, it's easy and free.


And lots of visitors from all over, would sure appreciate some comments from non-north America...what is the reality of the economic scene out there? US News is no longer any value as truth, it seems designed to confound.


Also please visit the links to Breakpoint Trades on the left. Although I do come up with my own material, some of my ideas are generated from BPT, and you get that benefit for free. However, some of the things that BPT produces, which I will not give away, are swing trade mechanical systems on GDX (Gold Miners)which are extremely valuable yet reasonably priced.

steveo OUT!

4 comments:

  1. Interesting steveo.

    Thanks
    MR...The Artist formerly known as Trader_Steve..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sell order on 0.9950/0.9960 area. :) Let´s see how this will play out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found that using the PRS, best results are using LOG scale on all timeframes. The tick chart of course, images completely different I do not use it.

    ReplyDelete

Insightful and Useful Comment!