Friday, November 11, 2011

Buy Program is On, Oscar was right SWING DAY

Bears being tested today.
Of the puts I put on before the big drop, some I cashed out yesterday, they are now even or even negative profit. Amazing "they" can move the market this much just to destroy the bears, but hey, this game is after all, for all the money in the world.

This is a gift to re-short, USD was decimated as the stories to print trillions of Euros run around.

Euro and Cable ran back to test prior channels

ES jumped back into the Apex of the two main converging channels

Veteran's day, low volume. I wonder how they feel about fighting for the Constitution? Bless their souls.





2 comments:

  1. Nice charts. I listened to his video on DXY head test this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a nut, but sure called the swing day.    I am pretty sure DX goes way up though and soon, a spike.

    ReplyDelete

Insightful and Useful Comment!